Once selected for “Eleven Questions,” you’re to follow these rules:
- Post the rules.
- In the same post, answer the questions.
- Create eleven new questions to ask eleven new participants.
- Tag those people and share links to their blogs in your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What’s your favorite color? Blue
2. If you get a plane ticket for free to go wherever you’d like – where would youcr final destination be? Alberta then Ontario to visit family.
3. Is there anything in your life you always wanted to do and never had the chance to? Ride across Canada on horseback in an old time wagon line.
4. Which one is your favorite movie classic? (Let’s say: Older than 20 years) Aloha Bobby and Rose (I think it is the soundtrack I love the most. It’s been so long since I’ve seen it.)
5. If you were blond – would you mind the blonde-jokes (and of course if you ARE blonde – do you mind them?) Some of them are a bit on the degrading side.
6. What is it that always and 100% certain makes you laugh? Children’s laughter.
7. Where do you usually buy your clothes? Thrift Stores by choice.
8. Does wind bother you or do you like it? I really feel uneasy in the wind.
9. What is it that you dislike about high school reunions? The air of arrogance that some people feel they must parade.
10. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog
11. Can movies make you cry and if yes – when was the last time you cried in a movie theater or in front of the TV? Yes I can cry at movies, there was one recently, but I cannot remeber the name.
I will continue the next part shortly.