I would like, no love, to thank a person who has become very special to me over the past few months for the nomination. Raani is a very talented, humurous, artisitc spirit that has lifted many hearts with her writings. http://raaniyork.wordpress.com/ She has also designed the logo that currently flies on the linkedin group Writers Gateway. I am not saying this to promote the group, just her talent. When the logos were sent for proofing, I could tell that her imagination is vivid. Something I love to see. So thank you Raani, once again, for the nomination.
Now according to the rules I apparently need to publish 7 things about me….
1. I love balance. It doens’t always happen, but I still love it.
2. I’m proud to be a wife, mother, grandmother and friend, guardian, teacher and student .
3. I have a warped sense of humour.
4. I love nature and her bounty.
5. When I get angry my eyes turn a scary intense blue.
6. I find it easier to give than take.
7. I’m amazed at anyone who can hold their breath for over 2 1/2 minutes.
Part of this requires me to recommend 15 other blog spots. This is not a reflection on those whom I follow and could not list. As some of you know, the cut is a hard one. I haven’t seen many of these listed before, so I hope I am able to introduce you to new talent.
I nominate the following 15 bloggers for this Inspiring Blog Award:
http://seventhvoice.wordpress.com/2012/04/16/shouting-into-the-void/ Dealing with autism
http://bonebouquet.org/ A collection to view
http://alexandrasmithwriter.wordpress.com/about/ Powerful life stories
http://gempakproduct.wordpress.com/ poetry on love and relationships
Should you choose to accept the award, paste the picture on your post, link back to the person who nominated you, share 7 things about you, then nominate another 15 blogs that you like.
Thank you once again! I hope you enjoy the blogs!